Headlines

Gas cylinder explosion causes fire, house gutted

Shillong, Aug 6: A gas cylinder explosion on Friday night partially gutted a house in the city.

The top floor of the house belonging to J Shabong of Upper Lachaumiere was partially gutted due to the fire following the leak of gas cylinder.

However, no one injured as the tenants managed to escape.

There was a delay in dousing the flames by the fire tenders as they took time to reach the house due to narrow road.

Related Articles

Back to top button